Mission & Vision
The mission of El Refugio Ministry (ERM) is to bring hope, healing, and a future to abused women and their families in Guatemala through Christ’s love.
The vision of ERM is:
1) Provide a safe refuge for abused and trafficked women in acute need of safe protection.
2) Provide Christian discipleship, counseling and mentoring for women and their children.
3) Promote restoration of healthy relationships within the family and community when possible.
4) Promote successful re-integration into the community by developing individual care plans, including opportunities for education, vocational training, and personal development.
5) Assist women in exercising available legal options to protect themselves and their children.